Yes, Personal!

I have always restrained myself from posting anything that speaks of my personal feelings, but not anymore, for I should write what's in my heart.
It was raksha bandhan today, my little brother came all the way from kanpur to be with me, and my younger brother called me and said, 'now that I can gift you on my own, ask for anything you want.' I felt so proud, and for that moment, I must have been the happiest sister in the world. I can't thank god enough for he blessed me with two world's best brothers!!
I was happy today till the night came to fall.. I started thinking about this person who keeps bothering me in my thoughts, I haven't missed her in a long time but tonight, I can't breathe, I can't force myself to stop missing this best friend I had.. She may be wrong, even I have been.. She may have hurt me as hell, but right at this moment, I feel like I need her in my life.
Well, I hope I sleep somehow tonight, because I don't want to go in a phase which is difficult to pass.. I dont have any strong enough distraction anymore to pull me through.
Umm... As they say, 'This too shall pass.' I hope it does.

You either know a person or you don’t and sometimes its easier not knowing someone, and easier is better maybe, I don’t know because I haven’t ever tried this way(not knowing someone after knowing a lot), So now I will know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You have a brain,
so you will have a "thought"..
and I know you can type!!
Its that easy to express. :)

Followers

Total Pageviews