Blessed!!

Finally I know, Selfless friendship exists!!
I feel blessed, to have her in my life, how amazingly she understands everything about me, listens to my problems and she always has solutions up her sleeves!
Its amazing how one person can bring so much happiness into your life, Influence you in ways you never could have been influenced before, and then you want to improve.
You make a thousand friends, but very few, infact just two or three can make you feel lonely in their absence, and when you have friends like this, feel blessed. I do. I am grateful to god for sending me my angel, whose absence kills me like anything.
And then the love and care I feel for her, comes naturally. Its selfless when I want her to be happy, and do good in life..
Its an awesome feeling when it seems your day is not over till you talk to this one friend of yours, that is why maybe they say, Best Friends are like best anti-depressants!!
Roopam n Me
So she is Roopam and She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Her memories are the ones I wish to cherish , her memories are the ones that can’t be tempered.
And ohh, she is also an EVIL BITCH, but MY bitch, and will always be, plus shes a huge pain in me arse… and also, mi amor, my Lioness(shes a leo)!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You have a brain,
so you will have a "thought"..
and I know you can type!!
Its that easy to express. :)

Followers

Total Pageviews