It hits pretty Hard!!

Things are getting tough,
I have to fix almost everything in my life, I don't know how!!
They say, Let it be, it will be okay, things will be fine.. but When? How?
Heart wants to relax, be with people I love and have fun, but situation demands the opposite, time and dedication that is, and even then, I am not sure if everything will be alright.
Last week has been a hell, but it did show me who really cares, and thank god for the tough times!
Results, disappointments, Career, Friends, Family!!! All at the same time, there are some tough decisions to make and a tougher time to face. The worst thing is to know that you have been an ass to yourself and it is you who is responsible for everything, first, spoil everything for yourself and then look for some ways out of it.
How I wish I was not a Human Being!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You have a brain,
so you will have a "thought"..
and I know you can type!!
Its that easy to express. :)

Followers

Total Pageviews