A better Life!! :)

Had to post through windows Live writer, because somehow blogger keeps deleting all the texts I put into my new posts!! I dont know what is wrong with it! I wrote one hell of a blog post, didnt save it in my computer, and after clicking on POST, everything went blank!! :(

So aanyway, I continue writing on live writer hoping this time I wont lose any text.

I have noticed, I post whenever I’m blue, So for a change, I’m going to write about good things in life.

I was going through Lisa Ray’s blog, and I liked something which I came across for the first time while watching One Tree Hill, had to steal and post it here:

cummings-quote2

*Sleepy now, should continue later*

Continuing today, which I feel I should not, because you guys will see a different side of me, which I am not yet sure to reveal, but what the hell, see what was on my mind today:

Ek anjaan si chahat
Par uski pehchaan hai baaki
Kuch paane ki tammanna
aur kuchh muskaan zaraa si
Har pal ke hosh mein..
Uss chaahat ki madhoshi!!
Kuchh pura hai iss chaahat mein..
Kuchh adhoora sa hai baaki!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You have a brain,
so you will have a "thought"..
and I know you can type!!
Its that easy to express. :)

Followers

Total Pageviews