Vent my frustrations, can’t I?

vent
I like this picture.. and I have a confession: I really need to be way more positive now because I just freaked myself out while I was frustrated..!
Although it amazes me how the sane and the insane part of me can actually fight with each other and reason out Right Vs. Wrong but it, in the end, leads me into more Frustration.
    It turns out right now I can’t do anything other than talking to my own hand or maybe this! (Click on “this” to find out; also when you get to this site, don’t try to find my vent post because I’m smart enough to post it anonymously :-P) and it does sort of gets me going for a while now!! :-D
    And finally, here’s wishing a “Good” Night because you deserve it. :)
    ♥ + peace!!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    You have a brain,
    so you will have a "thought"..
    and I know you can type!!
    Its that easy to express. :)

    Followers

    Total Pageviews