bonne humeur

It’s like all of a sudden the “thinking” part of my brain is more active without even wearing a thinking cap, why am I blogging?
More often than not, I end up noticing people around me while sitting at a crowded place. Today, I was wondering what the hell is up with these “Being Human” tees in red, blue and green colours? Every other guy on the street is wearing them and it is such a turn off!!
Also, I’m in a very happy mood today because things are finally falling into place. I think I’m already working on being more positive!!
letter,support-521303cafc5aa900a792a8afb4348afb_m
I feel like giving away free smiles!! :) :) :) :)
Last three days were chill, ;) had fun(hell loads at that) and the night out was amazing, Jaipur is a beautiful city(you must be already knowing). I wish I meet that special camera made for me someday soon and fill this blog with sheer awesomeness and beauty of jaipur! Till then, stay happy with the google images. :-P Good Night :)
*goes off to hit the sack*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You have a brain,
so you will have a "thought"..
and I know you can type!!
Its that easy to express. :)

Followers

Total Pageviews