Coldplay-ed!

If I could, I would lie in bed listening to coldplay all day!! Don't they have just the right words to sing? Each song is a treat!

"In my place, in my place
Were lines that I couldn't change
I was lost, oh yeah"

I wish my heavy heart was made of stone..if only I could let everything be, look at things and never bother about them, how hard is letting go? Emm.. I seem to understand slowly. Oh by the way, you must listen to fix you if you haven't as yet..
 When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
Well all this hurt but then we live in a beautiful world!! There are some beautiful memories which would never let me fall apart completely and would help me heal every time I lose faith.
Strange how things change, well change is the only constant.. but talking about changes, I am on fire clearly..!! Good thing I am not too late. Life is a carnival.

"And oh I never meant to cause you trouble
And oh and I never meant to do you wrong
And oh well if I ever caused you trouble
Oh no I never meant to do you harm."

^ That was "trouble". And this is "Clocks":

"Come out of the things unsaid
Shoot an apple off my head and a
Trouble that can't be named
A tiger's waiting to be tamed, singing."

And then there is the loveliest song ever: The scientist:

"Come up to meet you
Tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart

Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start.."

Up in flames, Up in flames We have slowly gone, We have slowly gone .
Can we pour some water on?



And after all this.. "My song is love... :)"- A message.

Check these out:
Yellow , Paradise, Don't Panic, Amsterdam.

And for you guys in love... :-P Shiver :
And on and on from the moment I wake
To the moment I sleep
I'll be there by your side
Just you try and stop me
I'll be waiting in line
Just to see if you can

Did she want me to change
Well I change for good
And I want you to know
But you always get your way
I wanted to say

Don't you shiver, shiver, shiver

I'll always be waiting for you
So you know how much I need you
But you never even see me, do you

And is this is my final chance of getting you..

Yeah I'll always be waiting for you
For you I will always be waiting

And it's you I see, but you don't see me
And it's you I hear, so loud and clear
I sing it loud and clear
And I'll always be waiting for you. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You have a brain,
so you will have a "thought"..
and I know you can type!!
Its that easy to express. :)

Followers

Total Pageviews