It will always be you!

“You belong to me, my snow white queen…… All I need is you!”

Going against all the odds, she finally met her love to spend the most amazing 24 hours of her life. She had completely forgotten how happy she could stay by opening up to somebody and giving her all. She gave her all this time. The moment she got her first kiss in the rain, in front of so many people, not caring about what others may think was the moment of realisation. That was the first time she realised she has fallen in love, a love that will linger in her heart throughout her lifetime. Love is a strange thing, you don’t realise how much it affects you. What happened next completely changed her life. The one she was in love with, was the most amazing person she had ever met in her life. But with love, comes insecurities, dependence, possessiveness, etc and when it takes hold of you, love does not seem enough but in the end, love is what solves everything.

Her first promise:

“Promise me, we will never fall apart!”

“I promise, We will never, we are meant to be.”

And she has kept her promise, highs and lows came but only to make them stronger..this was a promise she will always keep, come what may.

The dedications in a local pub, “Will you play this song..I have to dedicate it to this special person I’ve come with tonight.” “You belong to me, My Snow white Queen!” “You’re awesome!” “You complete me!” These things keep playing in her head time and again and we can never guess how happy these little things make her. If only, her love could realise what all this means to her. She lives on these memories.

“I love you.”

“I love you more.”

“Can we just cuddle up and sleep?”

“I sleep most peacefully with you, you give me a strange feeling of completeness like everything else in the world does not exist at all.”

“My worst days with you are better than supposedly the best ones without you.”

How can one let go of this kind of love?

“All the things she said…running through my head…”

And oh, “Please watch a movie with me this time, won’t you?”

“Like we watched The illusionist right?” :-P

And then there are a list of movies they watched together! e.g. (500) Days of Summer.

“Suffering.”

“Suffering.”

“More Suffering.”

“Suffering.”

“Something Something! Butanck!!”

*There goes their epic laughter together*

I think this is the longest she has ever been with anybody till now, more than 18 months and still going strong! *touchwood*

Young Love!! *sighs*

2 comments:

Roopam said...

OMG!! WTF is this?? your have truly impressed me madame!!

Alx said...

The pleasure of impressing you is all mine! Thank you! :-P

Post a Comment

You have a brain,
so you will have a "thought"..
and I know you can type!!
Its that easy to express. :)

Followers

Total Pageviews